Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1/2 cup cooked black beans
1/2 cup medium salsa
grated cheddar cheese
chopped parsley or cilantro
tofu or almond milk cheese
1. Heat tortillas in oven or toaster just until soft.
2. Warm salsa and black beans in a nonstick pan.
3. Move to one side. Crack eggs and cook 3-5 minutes to desired firmness.
4. Place two warm tortillas side-by-side on a warmed plate and slide eggs and half the salsa and
beans onto the tortillas.
5. Repeat with remaining eggs.
6. Garnish with your choice of toppings.