Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
2 cups almonds, raw
1 cup pecans
2 cups walnuts, raw
2 cups pumpkin or squash seed, raw
2 cups dried cranberries
1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
1. In a bowl mix together almonds, pecans, walnuts and seeds. Cover with water and soak overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Rinse and discard soaking water.
4. Add cranberries and add olive oil. Mix until everything is coated well.
5. Spread the mixture out evenly on baking sheet and place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until
you can smell the roasting nuts and they start to turn a lot.
6. Cool and store in air tight glass container.
• Try any nuts and dried fruit you like.
• The nuts and seed do not have to be soaked or can be soaked for a few hours, but doing so helps