Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/4 cup macadamia nuts
4 4-ounce halibut fillets (1-inch thick)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoons coconut oil
3 tablespoons honey
1. Chop nuts, spread on a cookie sheet, and toast in the oven or in a toaster on 350 degrees until
golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Check every minute or two and stir or spin tray around to toast
2. Rinse fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in a skillet.
4. Cook one side of fillet over medium heat for 4 minutes.
5. Flip each fillet and cook for 3 minutes on the other side.
6. While fish is in the pan, spread a layer of honey on each fillet and add a layer of nuts on top.
7. Flip over and cook for 2 minutes and add honey and nuts to the top side.
8. Flip again and cook 2 minutes.
9. Halibut is cooked when the meat is no longer translucent.
10. Remove from heat and serve.
This dish goes great with steamed string beans.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!