Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup hijiki
3 cups carrots, grated
2 cups purple cabbage, grated
2 tablespoons ginger, grated
4 tablespoons umeboshi vinegar
3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1. Soak hijiki in water for 30 minutes, then rinse.
2. Place carrots, cabbage and ginger in a large bowl.
3. Add hijiki, vinegar and sesame oil. Mix well.
4. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving so flavors blend.
• Add a dash or two of your favorite spice: curry, cardamom or coriander.
• Garnish with scallions, parsley, sesame seeds or a wedge of lemon.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!