Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
2½ cups shredded coconut
1/2 cup whole wheat, spelt or alternative pastry flour
1/4 teaspoons sea salt
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoons almond extract
1/3-1/2 cup water
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or brush lightly with oil.
2. In a large bowl combine coconut, flour and sea salt.
3. In a small bowl, add the syrups, almond extract, water and mix.
4. Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. With moist hands, form mixture into balls and place on baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, until golden on top.
7. To bake evenly, rotate baking sheet after 10 minutes.