Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
½ small red onion, finely diced
1 small tomato, finely diced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced (use seeds if you like it hot)
¼ bunch cilantro, minced
Juice of one lime
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 large jicama
1. Carefully cut open each avocado, remove the seed and scoop out the meat into a mixing bowl.
2. Add onion, tomato, pepper, cilantro, salt, pepper and lime juice.
3. Mix with a fork until you reach the desired texture for you guacamole.
4. Peel the jicama and slice into sticks.
5. Dip one into the guacamole to taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.