Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 heads endive
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash endive heads, slice in half and remove cores.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients in a bowl.
3. Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan.
4. Brush endive with olive oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Place on serving dish and drizzle vinaigrette on top.
Try this with radicchio or hearts of romaine.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!