5 cups uncooked oats (I use organic)
1 cup almonds (I use raw nuts)
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup pecans or walnuts or cashews… or all of them if you love love love nuts!
1 cup coconut (shredded)
1/2 to 3/4 cup maple syrup or brown rice syrup
3/4–1 cup coconut oil (super healthy oil for your body)
1 cup flax seeds (optional) or 1/2 cup chia seeds.
1 cup raisins (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all dry ingredients and mix. Heat oil and syrup together in small pan until melted. Medium heat.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and mix mix mix.
4. Put granola mixture onto cookie sheets and bake for approx. 20 min. stir occasionally. Its best not to have to a thin layer on the sheet.
5. ADD RAISINS AND FLAX SEEDS after you take it out of the oven.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!