2 cups raw walnuts (may use pecans)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup MCT Lean Vegan Protein Blend Natural Cocoa
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
½ cup dairy free chocolate chips!
2 large organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup grade B maple syrup!!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
2. Place the nuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade.
3. Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse again to combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients and process again until smooth. Small chunks of nuts visible is fine.
5. Shape batter into cookies and place in baking dish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes on middle rack.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!