Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 8-ounce halibut fillets
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup daikon radish, shredded
1. Wash fish and place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Mix tamari, sesame oil, ginger juice and water in a small bowl.
3. Cover fish with marinade and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan.
5. Add fish and cook for about 7 minutes until fish is almost done.
6. Add remaining marinade and cook until fish is completely cooked and marinade is heated.
7. Serve with shredded daikon radish.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!