Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 24 hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
1 lb fresh ginger root
6 cups water
Juice of 2 limes
Maple syrup or agave nectar to taste
1. Peel and grate the ginger.
2. Add water to a large sauce pan with the ginger and bring to a boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Cover the pan and turn off heat. Let sit for 24 hours.
5. Strain the liquid through a fine mesh sieve.
6. Add the lime juice and maple syrup or agave, stir until dissolved.
7. Serve chilled.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!