Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
1 bunch Swiss chard
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup organic plain yogurt
1. Wash chard, cut out stems and chop leaves into 1-inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium-high.
3. When the oil is hot add mustard seeds and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add cumin and coriander and cook for another 30 seconds, stirring.
5. Add chard and salt. Mix well and cook 3-5 minutes, until chard is wilted.
6. Turn off heat, stir in yogurt and enjoy.
* These Indian style greens bear the name of a powerful Hindu Goddess, and also a beautiful mantra
(prayer), that is said to represent the divine awakening of the mind and soul.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!