Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
2 heads garlic
2 teaspoons olive oil
5 cups vegetable stock
2 bunches spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice off the top of each head of garlic, exposing the top of each clove.
3. Pour a teaspoon of oil on each head.
4. Place in a casserole dish with a lid or wrap in foil.
5. Roast for 45 minutes or until cloves are completely soft.
6. Let the garlic cool for a few minutes and squeeze cloves into a pot.
7. Add stock and stir to break up the garlic and combine.
8. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Just at the end, add in the spinach to wilt, stir well and serve right away.
• They say that garlic is as good as ten mothers due to its incredible healing properties. Try this soup
when you are feeling a cold coming on.
Too Busy To Do It Yourself?
Try My Organic Superfood Bars!
No added sugar? Check. Vegan? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Grain-free? Check. Paleo? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Free of common allergens? Check. Helps suppress sugar cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!
Try My Thank You Bars!
Packed with muscle building whey protein? Check. No added sugar (small amount of stevia)? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Gluten-free? Check. Grain-free? Check. Paleo? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Helps suppress sugar cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Try them refrigerated! Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!