Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Yield: 4 servings
2 heads garlic
2 teaspoons olive oil
5 cups vegetable stock
2 bunches spinach, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice off the top of each head of garlic, exposing the top of each clove.
3. Pour a teaspoon of oil on each head.
4. Place in a casserole dish with a lid or wrap in foil.
5. Roast for 45 minutes or until cloves are completely soft.
6. Let the garlic cool for a few minutes and squeeze cloves into a pot.
7. Add stock and stir to break up the garlic and combine.
8. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Just at the end, add in the spinach to wilt, stir well and serve right away.
• They say that garlic is as good as ten mothers due to its incredible healing properties. Try this soup
when you are feeling a cold coming on.