Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 onions, sliced into half moons
1 teaspoon oil, sesame or olive
4 cups of water
3-4 tablespoons soy sauce or dark miso (hatcho)
Whole grain croutons or toasted bread
1. In a large pot sauté onions in oil until they start to brown.
2. Add water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce or diluted miso. Simmer for 3 minutes longer.
4. Serve in individual bows and float a few croutons or toast on top of soup.
• Add a slice of cheese on top of the croutons or bread and place bowl of soup in a 350 degree oven
until cheese has melted.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!