Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup dried pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoons dried dulse flakes
1/2 teaspoons sea salt
1. In a small skillet, dry roast the seeds on medium heat, stirring constantly, until the seeds pop. Remove and let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. On a baking sheet, place the dulse and bake for 3-5 minutes.
4. Using a blender, blend together the cooled seeds and dulse.
5. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
• This can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for several weeks.