Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup almonds
1 cup spelt flour
1/2 cup corn or safflower oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
Fruit-sweetened jam of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine oats and almonds in a blender or food processor and blend until they have
the consistency of flour.
3. Add to a large bowl with spelt flour.
4. In a small bowl mix together the oil, maple and brown rice syrup.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Make 1-inch balls with your hands and press flat onto a cookie sheet.
7. Make an indentation with your thumb into the center of each cookie.
8. Fill each cookie with a teaspoon of jam.
9. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
10. Cool and enjoy!