Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 large bunches dandelion greens
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash greens, remove stems and chop into ¾-inch pieces.
2. Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
4. Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.