Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 large bunches dandelion greens
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash greens, remove stems and chop into ¾-inch pieces.
2. Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
4. Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!