Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch broccoli
5 cups water
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons barley miso
1 cup cooked brown rice
1. Wash broccoli and separate stems from florets.
2. In a pot, bring water to a boil.
3. Add broccoli stems, onion and garlic.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Remove 2 cups of liquid from pot and dissolve miso paste in the liquid, return to pot.
6. Add brown rice.
7. Use an immersion blender to cream the soup.
8. When smooth add broccoli florets, cook 10 more minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!