Prep Time: 5 minutes
Marinade Time: 1-3 hours
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice (ruby red works best, but any kind will do)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of cayenne
2 pinches red chili flakes
4 chicken breast halves on the bone
1. Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a bowl.
2. Clean chicken and place in a zip-lock bag, add marinade.
3. Allow chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Place chicken with juice in a baking dish.
6. Bake covered for 20 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake for 25 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!