Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 cup quinoa
2¼ cups water
Pinch of sea salt
3 tablespoons vinegar (red wine or apple cider)
2 tablespoons water
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoons chili flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup cooked aduki beans
1 small bunch flat leaf parsley
1. Rinse quinoa.
2. Bring water and salt to a boil and add quinoa.
3. Simmer covered for 20 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water is absorbed.
4. Make chimichurri sauce: combine vinegar, water, garlic, chili flakes, salt, pepper and oil in a
blender and pulse until well combined.
5. In a big bowl, gently mix together quinoa, chimichurri sauce and aduki beans.
6. Garnish with a few whole parsley leaves.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!