Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 6-oz cod fillets
2 tablespoons silken tofu
4 tablespoons chives, chopped
1 teaspoon horseradish
Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Sea salt and black pepper
1/2 cup cashews, very finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place cod in a lightly greased, shallow baking dish.
3. In a small bowl mix the tofu, chives, horseradish, lemon zest and juice.
4. Season mixture with sea salt and pepper.
5. Cover cod evenly with mixture.
6. Top with cashews.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the fish is done and the crust is golden and crunchy.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!