Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 cup arame
1 cup raw buckwheat
1⅔ cups water
1 large carrot, shredded
1. Soak arame and rinse.
2. Dry-toast buckwheat until its nutty and golden brown.
3. Bring water to boil.
4. Slowly add buckwheat and bring back to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Remove pot from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
7. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Add toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with fresh scallion.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!