Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups Brussels sprouts, ends cut off
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 pound shelled chestnuts
1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan boil 2 inches of water.
3. Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water with a pinch of sea salt.
4. Boil for 5 minutes.
5. Drain Brussels sprouts and add to a baking dish with chestnuts and stock.
6. Sprinkle olive oil and salt on top.
7. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!