Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups Brussels sprouts, ends cut off
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 pound shelled chestnuts
1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan boil 2 inches of water.
3. Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water with a pinch of sea salt.
4. Boil for 5 minutes.
5. Drain Brussels sprouts and add to a baking dish with chestnuts and stock.
6. Sprinkle olive oil and salt on top.
7. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.