Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch broccoli rabe
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons water
Pinch of sea salt
1. Wash broccoli rabe and cut stems into 1-2 inch pieces.
2. Warm oil in pan and add garlic; sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add broccoli rabe and sea salt, then sauté for about 3 minutes.
4. Add water, cover and allow to steam for about 2 minutes. Check for desired tenderness.
5. If needed add a bit more water and allow to steam for a few more minutes.
Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!