Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 bunch bok choy
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, diced
1/2 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
Pinch of sea salt
1. Wash bok choy and separate greens from stems, chopping stems into smaller pieces.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and add garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add stems of bok choy and sea salt and cook until stems become tender.
5. Add greens and cook until wilted.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!