Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1 bunch dandelion greens
1 bunch mustard greens
1 bunch collard greens
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic
Sea salt to taste
1. Toast the walnuts in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes, until they release a fragrant odor.
2. Wash the greens and remove any coarse stems (especially from collards and mustard greens).
3. Bring 3 inches of salted water to boil, add the greens and boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
4. Drain the greens, lay on a flat surface to cool, and then chop.
5. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan, add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring so the garlic does not burn.
6. Add greens, walnuts and salt to taste.
7. Cook until greens are heated through.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!