Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
5 small beets
3 big carrots
1 fennel bulb
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Scrub all your vegetables.
3. Chop vegetables into 2-inch pieces and finely chop fennel bulb.
4. Lightly coat vegetables with oil and sea salt and transfer them to a baking dish.
5. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!