Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch leafy green (kale, collards, bok choy, chard etc.)
1/2 inch water in a pot
1. Heat water in a large pot.
2. Chop or tear greens into bite-size pieces, removing stems.
3. Chop stems into small pieces.
4. When water boils, add stems and cook 1 minute.
5. Add leaves and cook another 3 minutes.
6. Strain through a colander and transfer to serving dish.
7. Add a bit of umeboshi, tamari and flax to taste.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!