Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 firm bananas
1 teaspoon olive oil
1-inch piece grated fresh ginger
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and cut bananas in half, lengthwise.
3. Oil a baking pan and arrange bananas.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
5. Cover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wonderful with chocolate sauce.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!