Prep Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch washed watercress
1 cup carrots, grated
1½ tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 tablespoons umeboshi plum vinegar
½ cup baked tofu
1. Tear watercress into small pieces.
2. Mix with carrots in a salad bowl.
3. Drizzle sesame oil and vinegar over salad and toss.
4. Dice tofu into bite-size pieces.
5. Serve in individual salad bowls and sprinkle tofu onto each.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!