Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Juice of ½ lemon
½ cup your favorite mustard
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons tamari
2 tablespoons honey
1. Heat 2 inches of water in a pot.
2. Wash artichoke, and cut about ½ inch off the top and bottom of the choke.
3. Squeeze lemon juice all over artichoke and place in boiling water.
4. Cover and boil 25 minutes, until leaves pull off easily.
5. While the choke cooks, whisk together sauce ingredients in a bowl.
6. Remove choke and drain over sink.
7. To eat, pull off a leaf, dip in sauce and pull meat off with your teeth.