Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 head cauliflower
3 Yukon gold potatoes
2 tablespoon oil
1 yellow onion, diced
2 teaspoons garam masala
½ teaspoon salt
1 jalapeno pepper, minced
1-inch piece of ginger root, minced
¼ cup water
Juice of ½ lemon
1. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Cut potatoes into ½-inch cubes.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauté pan.
4. Add onion and sauté over medium heat 5 minutes.
5. Add garam masala, salt, jalapeno, ginger, potatoes, cauliflower and ¼ cup water.
6. Stir, cover, and cook over medium heat until vegetables are cooked through 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove cover, stir and add lemon juice before serving.
This name simply means cauliflower and potatoes in Hindi and is a popular dish in India and
• Garnish with fresh, chopped cilantro.