Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups chocolate amazake
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon kuzu root mixed with ¼ cup water
1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
16 cherries, seeded and chopped
1. Heat the amazake to just under boiling.
2. Lower the heat, add vanilla, and stir in kuzu root. The amazake should thicken to the consistency of pudding.
3. Pour the amazake into 4 pudding cups or small bowls.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts and cherries on top of each cup.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!