Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 1 serving
3 carrots (or 12 ounces carrot juice)
1 tablespoon spirulina or chlorella powder
1. Juice carrots in a juicer or purchase fresh carrot juice from a health food store.
2. Add spirulina to juice and mix very well.
3. Drink slowly and enjoy your energy.
• Try different types of greens and super-foods to see how they affect you differently.
• If using bottled carrot juice make sure it is organic.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!