Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 cups rolled oats
2 cups water
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons oil
1. Place all ingredients, except oil, in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Let stand a few minutes until batter thickens.
3. If batter is too thick to pour easily, add some water.
4. Heat oil in frying pan or skillet.
5. Pour batter, by 1/4 – 1/2 cup, into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. For waffles: Pour into a heated waffle iron and cook for 10 minutes.
Try adding chopped walnuts to the pancake batter.
Top with simple fruit syrup made by heating apple juice to almost boiling and stirring in kudzu root
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!