Prep Time: 25 minutes
1 cup gluten free oatmeal
2/3 cup raw coconut flakes
1/2 cup unsalted almond butter
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1/3 cup grade B maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for one hour
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in covered container.
- Roll to cover in coconut flakes
- Separate each layer with wax paper.
- Store in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Protein Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!