Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
4 bok choy leaves
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
1 tablespoon tamari
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Wash bok choy and chop into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat sesame oil in a sauté pan.
3. Add bok choy and stir fry for one minute.
4. Add vinegar, tamari and brown rice.
5. Stir gently and continue cooking for about 3 minutes, until everything is warm.
6. Transfer to a bowl to eat.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
For extra protein add 4 ounces of cooked salmon or other fish.