Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
4 bok choy leaves
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
1 tablespoon tamari
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Wash bok choy and chop into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat sesame oil in a sauté pan.
3. Add bok choy and stir fry for one minute.
4. Add vinegar, tamari and brown rice.
5. Stir gently and continue cooking for about 3 minutes, until everything is warm.
6. Transfer to a bowl to eat.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
For extra protein add 4 ounces of cooked salmon or other fish.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!