Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
1/4 cup crystallized ginger
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Spread mixture in a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 5 minutes and then stir with a spatula.
5. Bake another 5 minutes and then stir again.
6. Keep baking for about 15 minutes total until golden brown all over.
7. Eat immediately or cool for about 10 minutes prior to serving.
Double this recipe and store it in an airtight container in the pantry. Enjoy it with milk or yogurt