Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup brown basmati rice
2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Rinse rice in fine mesh strainer until water runs clear.
2. Boil water in a sauce pan. Add rice and salt. Cover and reduce heat.
3. After 15 minutes add cranberries and walnuts on top, do not stir.
4. Cook 15-20 minutes until all liquid is absorbed.
5. Remove from heat, add parsley and fluff with fork.
6. Cover and let sit for 3-5 minutes then serve.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!