Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 acorn squash
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup apple sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut squash in half and remove seeds with a spoon.
3. Place squash halves skin side down on a baking sheet.
4. Rub olive oil over squash halves.
5. Fill squash halves with applesauce.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of each.
7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a fork inserts smoothly through squash meat.
Try different flavors of apple sauce.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!