Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, finely minced
2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
1 winter squash, seeded, peeled, chopped (butternut, acorn, pumpkin, delcata)
Veggie or chicken stock
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 ½ teaspoons cumin
1. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until onions become translucent.
2. In a pot place squash and fill with stock until just covered.
3. Add curry powder, cumin, onion and garlic.
4. Boil until squash becomes tender and remove pot from heat.
5. With an immersion blender purée squash until smooth.
• Add chopped fresh cilantro or parsley and/or toasted pumpkin seeds for garnish.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!