Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
½ cup daikon, cut into match sticks or grated
½ cup carrots, cut into match sticks or grated
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup mung bean sprouts
1 cup alfalfa or radish sprouts
1 bunch watercress or arugula, washed and chopped
2 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon umeboshi paste
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon mellow white miso
1. Mix carrots and daikon with sea salt, let sit while you prepare remaining ingredients.
2. Wash sprouts well and place in a large bowl with the greens.
3. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
4. Add daikon and carrot to the salad bowl.
5. Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.