Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
4 ounces cooked salmon
6 rice crackers
1/2 onion, minced
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Dash of black pepper
Dash of coriander
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Break salmon into small pieces with fork.
2. Place rice crackers in a zip-lock bag and with a rolling pin make rice crackers into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl combine salmon, crackers, onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and coriander.
4. Make 4 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. In a skillet, heat olive oil on high heat.
6. Fry both sides of each patty for 3-4 minutes.
Serve with brown rice and lemon slices.