Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 celery root
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and scrub vegetables. Cut them into 1-inch, thick rounds.
3. Mix with oil, salt and rosemary.
4. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Turn vegetables over and bake uncovered for 10 more minutes.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!