Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 head of garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Carefully slice the entire head of garlic about ¼ of the way down, exposing the cloves.
3. Drizzle oil over the entire head.
4. Wrap in parchment paper and then aluminum foil.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the cloves feel soft when pressed.
6. Let the garlic cool for 5 minutes.
7. Squeeze the individual cloves out, then spread on whole grain bread.