Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
1 1/2 cups dry-roasted quinoa
2 navel oranges, zested
1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
2 1/2 cups veggie broth
2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer.
2. Combine broth, oil and quinoa, bring to a boil.
3. Cover and lower heat to low, cooking for 12 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff with a fork and toss in orange zest, parsley and toasted walnuts.
Slice zested oranges and serve them after dinner.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!