Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 cup brown rice syrup
1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup barley malt sweetened chocolate chips
3 cups brown rice crispies cereal
1. Heat brown rice syrup and almond butter in a large skillet, over low heat until creamy.
2. Stir in the chips until they melt.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in rice crispies.
4. Gently press into a baking dish and allow mixture to set until firm, about 30 minutes.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!