Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 10 servings
2 cups cooked kidney beans plus ¼ cup juice from beans
3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon flax seed oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup minced cilantro
¼ cup minced green onions
1. Combine beans, bean juice, vinegar, garlic, oils and salt in a food processor or blender.
2. Process until smooth and creamy and transfer to a bowl.
3. Add salt, cilantro and green onions and mix with a spoon.
4. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
5. Serve with cut up veggies.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!