Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 heads endive
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash endive heads, slice in half and remove cores.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients in a bowl.
3. Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan.
4. Brush endive with olive oil and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Place on serving dish and drizzle vinaigrette on top.
Try this with radicchio or hearts of romaine.