Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup hijiki
1 cup mung bean sprouts
1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups water
1. Wash and soak hijiki, for about 20 minutes.
2. Heat oil with garlic and tamari for 2 minutes.
3. Drain hijiki and sauté for 2 more minutes.
4. Add water, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add mung bean sprouts, mix and stir for a few minutes.
6. Remove from heat and serve.
Try different sprouts, such as chickpea or crunchy mixed sprouts.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!